Ministry of Education have released the new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for Schools
Today the Ministry of Education releasesd their new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for schools.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Technical requirements for switching systems
- Product selection and system dimensioning
- Design, installation and testing requirements
- Switching administration and documentation
The scope of this document is to address the following areas:
- Switching system and product selection for use in New Zealand schools
- Switching equipment installation in New Zealand schools
Getting an ICT infrastructure upgrade enables you to dream and plan the exciting bits of the education journey. A ICT infrastructure upgrade is the foundation that lets you innovate with pedagogy, plug in loads of wireless devices, video-conference anywhere in the school to anywhere in the world and enable genuine Web 2.0 experiences for your students.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.