Ministry of Education have released the new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for Schools
Today the Ministry of Education releasesd their new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for schools.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Technical requirements for switching systems
- Product selection and system dimensioning
- Design, installation and testing requirements
- Switching administration and documentation
The scope of this document is to address the following areas:
- Switching system and product selection for use in New Zealand schools
- Switching equipment installation in New Zealand schools
In the year following the upgrade we reduced the number of hours we needed to employ technical support. The speed of the network permits much faster data transfer as evidenced by speedier upgrades of software. Teachers appreciate being able to access the network across the school site, in every corner of the campus. This year we installed a third full computer suite following the rewiring of the campus.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.