Ministry of Education have released the new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for Schools
Today the Ministry of Education releasesd their new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for schools.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Technical requirements for switching systems
- Product selection and system dimensioning
- Design, installation and testing requirements
- Switching administration and documentation
The scope of this document is to address the following areas:
- Switching system and product selection for use in New Zealand schools
- Switching equipment installation in New Zealand schools
The upgrade has had a massive impact on the reliability and capability of our network. Being able to depend on quality of the install has eliminated one of the many variables involved in maintaining a successful network. Torque IP has done a superb job, which places our students at the cutting edge of technology.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.