Ministry of Education have released the new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for Schools
Today the Ministry of Education releasesd their new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for schools.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Technical requirements for switching systems
- Product selection and system dimensioning
- Design, installation and testing requirements
- Switching administration and documentation
The scope of this document is to address the following areas:
- Switching system and product selection for use in New Zealand schools
- Switching equipment installation in New Zealand schools
During the planning phase Torque IP were cognisant of current needs whilst looking to the future. Implementation was rigorous, keeping contractors to deadlines and industry standards. Their quality control kept contractors accountable. The result is an ultra-fast network; it’s like moving from a Tiger Moth to a Skyhawk.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.