Ministry of Education have released the new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for Schools
Today the Ministry of Education releasesd their new ICT Switching Infrastructure Policy and Standards for schools.
The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Technical requirements for switching systems
- Product selection and system dimensioning
- Design, installation and testing requirements
- Switching administration and documentation
The scope of this document is to address the following areas:
- Switching system and product selection for use in New Zealand schools
- Switching equipment installation in New Zealand schools
Principals and Trustees need independent support not only to create a robust road map for the future but understand the funding implications. Torque IP ensure due diligence and then go to the market on behalf of schools to ensure cost competitiveness. This has maximised our spend on IT.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.