The following privacy statement applies to the TorqueIP website www.torqueip.co.nz (the Site) and should be read in conjunction with the general Terms and Conditions of use. By viewing and using this Site, you will be deemed to agree to this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this privacy statement you should stop accessing and using the Site.
- Collection: TorqueIP may gather aggregate information about you, generated by TorqueIP's systems, which track traffic to the Site but do not relate to you personally. Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
- Disclosure of Information: TorqueIP may disclose: (a) aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties; (b) your personal information to third parties, when TorqueIP believes in good faith that TorqueIP is required to do so by law; (c) your personal information to third parties, provided TorqueIP has your prior authorisation, which TorqueIP will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
- Use: TorqueIP uses the personal information it collects: (a) to assist in providing the services requested by you; (b) to provide further information to you about other websites and services which TorqueIP considers may be of interest to you; (c) for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys; (d) for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and (e) for any other use that you authorise.
- Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners: TorqueIP does not control the practices of content providers, partners and advertisers connected with the Site and to whom you provide personal information whilst using the Site or services. The Site contains links to other sites, which may not follow the same privacy policies as TorqueIP. TorqueIP recommends you check any relevant privacy policies before providing your personal information to any third party.
- Opting In and Opting Out: If TorqueIP's intended collection, use or disclosure of your personal information is outside the collection, use or disclosure set out in this Privacy Statement, TorqueIP will give you the option to: (a) opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or (b) opt in to agree to be contacted by TorqueIP in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
Holding, Correcting and Updating: Any personal information that you provide to TorqueIP will be collected and held by TorqueIP. If you are an individual, under the Privacy Act 1993, you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that TorqueIP holds. TorqueIP offers the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary. If you have any questions about how TorqueIP's services work or in regard to this statement, contact TorqueIP by sending an email to the web administrator For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, visit the website of the Privacy Commissioner.
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.