Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: No representation or warranty is made concerning the quality or accuracy of information and advice provided by TorqueIP on this site. Accordingly neither TorqueIP or its employees or contractors, is liable to you or any other person for any loss which may arise out of the use or reliance on the information or advice provided on this website. The information contained on this website may contain information from third parties and TorqueIP cannot be held liable concerning the quality or accuracy of information and advice provided by those third parties.
- Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of TorqueIP or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of TorqueIP. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
- Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third party materials (Linked Sites). TorqueIP will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply TorqueIP's endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. TorqueIP reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at TorqueIP's request.
- Advertisers: Any dealings with any advertiser appearing on the Site are solely between you and the advertiser. TorqueIP is not responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity: Although reasonable care has been taken to ensure the facts stated on the Site are accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, TorqueIP does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site to you or any other person. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TorqueIP excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and TorqueIP will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable, whether in contract, tort (including ne.g.ligence) or otherwise, for any loss or damage however caused (including direct, indirect, consequential, special, or loss of profits). You will take all necessary action to defend and indemnify TorqueIP, its officers and employees against all costs, expenses and damages incurred in connection with any claim brought by a third party against TorqueIP arising from a breach by you of any of these terms and conditions or the Privacy Statement.
- Amendments: TorqueIP reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement (Amendments) at any time by notifying users of the existence of the Amendments through the Site. By continuing to access the Site, you agree to be bound by the Amendments.
- Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- No Representations: The availability of information on the Site does not constitute a recommendation by TorqueIP or any other person into any transaction. Nor is TorqueIP to be treated as an issuer or promoter or as offering securities to any person. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing the Site, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgment and inquiries and not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations (other than the warranties set out in such agreement) made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of TorqueIP. You release TorqueIP from all claims arising from any statement or representation made on the Site. Accordingly all express or implied warranties and representations are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints in relation to the Site or these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.