What We Do
TorqueIP is recognised as a specialist provider of network and IT infrastructure for New Zealand schools. In addition to working directly with schools, TorqueIP has also been responsible for delivering design, project management and delivery of hundreds of school internal networks to standards based quality over the past decade.
We are an independent adviser, acquirer and assurer; assisting schools by:
- Auditing your current infrastructure
- Assessing your plans & designs
- Advising on procurement
- Budget development & planning
- Providing sustainable technology: plan, purchase, upgrade, renew
- Developing and issuing RFPs on your behalf
- Managing your projects from start to finish
What we do is quite unique, so check out what makes TorqueIP different:
“During the planning phase TorqueIP were cognisant of current needs whilst looking to the future. Implementation was rigorous, keeping contractors to deadlines and industry standards. Their quality control kept contractors accountable. The result is an ultra-fast network. It’s like moving from a Tiger Moth to a Skyhawk.”
Regional High School
At TorqueIP we really appreciate you making contact with us.